View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:05 PM     #14
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 855
Bayfield is on a distinguished road
Default Re: help my family return to america

H1B is for 3 years and can be extended for 3 years. Then you need a year out.

Did their Employer file for their GC's if so what category were they in.

Have they a Lawyer of their own? My money would be on a Lawyer screw up.

You need to tell her she is home.
Bayfield is offline   Reply With Quote