View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:40 PM     #17
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,742
JulieC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: help my family return to america

Originally Posted by Bayfield View Post
H1B is for 3 years and can be extended for 3 years. Then you need a year out.

Did their Employer file for their GC's if so what category were they in.

Have they a Lawyer of their own? My money would be on a Lawyer screw up.

You need to tell her she is home.

Agree totally, you do. In six months time, she will think she is home but hoping to visit Nanna for a nice holiday. Why does she think she is going back in a week?? If you let her settle down, she will. Sorry if that seems harsh, I know you must miss her.
JulieC is offline   Reply With Quote