Expat's Voice Advert
Home Register Forum Articles Ask An Attorney Games Arcade Our Sponsors Our Petition
Welcome guest! Have we helped?
separating bar
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Go Back   Expat's Voice > Expats > North American residents
moving

Forum section: North American residents - People from all countries currently residing in USA and Canada  -  Use English only please.

North American residents People from all countries currently residing in USA and Canada

Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 PM     #1
Kriz1
[Expat's Voice Team]

Kriz1 is on a distinguished road
Default moving

We at long last after 8 long years have the chance to move to FL..its not going to be easy..but then what is..I don't know about anyone else but I've not heard from Sue for ages..I've phoned but the number I have is not working anymore...I've e mailed no answer and she has not been in the forum since last May..I was in FL but before I could call around to her place both me and hubby got the Flu..lucky after we had done the parks..every time I'm in FL for a holiday I get sick..I hope its not a sign..anyway...with sick parents in the UK and everything that is going on..not sure I'll could be around that much.. most of the links to the forum are no longer working anyway..it took me a while to get back here I thought the forum had closed..I'm on Facebook if anyone wishes to add me..or you can send me your contact in IM..we have a new working cell phone and we hope a now working house phone in FL so if anyone want a coffee in a few months you can have a number...I'll pop back in for few days..I hope everyone is well...

It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.
Kriz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:12 PM     #2
anniefromessex

Homeland: U.K.
anniefromessex is on a distinguished road
Default Re: moving

Good luck Kriz - hope it works out for you in Florida.

I saw on FB that Sue had done something to her arm, not sure if it was a break but thats all I know!!

Happy New Year.
Love Anniexxx
anniefromessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:21 PM     #3
Kriz1
[Expat's Voice Team]

looks like my move to FL is on hold again..hubby has a chance at a great job here in MA..tons better than his last one..not sure we can turn it down..if he takes it we will be moving into a loft apartment on the river in Lowell..an old cotton mill..my daughter and her boyfriend will be keeping our house on the Cape.. every time we lose a job we gain a place to live..hope everyone is well..you must be all up to something interesting as no one comes here anymore..

Old 02-26-2013, 05:57 PM     #4
Kriz1
[Expat's Voice Team]

Looks like the move to Lowell is on..the job offer should be here by Friday..and the apartment is on hold for us..lets hope hubby can retire from this company..well there seems to be just a big echo in this place nowadays..very sad..I'm off out to help the economy..bye..

Old 06-25-2013, 08:47 PM     #5
Susie
[Expat's Voice Team]

Homeland: London
Susie is on a distinguished road

Hi Kris,

please give Keith my congratulations and hope the new job works out well, cannot believe it has been so long since we last spoke

Please note I am not a lawyer but want to be so this is just IMHO
Susie is offline   Reply With Quote