Expat's Voice Advert
Home Register Forum Articles Ask An Attorney Games Arcade Our Sponsors Our Petition
Welcome guest! Have we helped?
separating bar
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Go Back   Expat's Voice > General > Our Sponsors
Bed and Breakfast in vermont

Forum section: Our Sponsors - Details of our sponsors/affliates inside. See sticky for conditions.  -  Use English only please.

Our Sponsors Details of our sponsors/affliates inside. See sticky for conditions.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:45 AM     #1
InnVic

InnVic is on a distinguished road
Default Bed and Breakfast in vermont

Hi

Susie said I could put a mesage here after 10 posts. Well I have and hope they have been as helpful to you all as the feedback has been to me. We have a romantic Victorian bed and breakfast Inn in southern Vermont and by way of reciprocation I'd like to offer a 10% discount off our published rates to any member of this forum who may feel the need to escape the Florida sun (or anywhere else for that matter)...maybe for winter sports, glorious Autumn color or warm green summer fun? We have some great skiing snowboarding etc. near us. Check out the website www.innvictoria.com and telephone or book on line (if you book online then do mention where you're from in the message/additional info section and we'll apply the discount to your final bill.) Hope to see some of you guys soon.

Julie
InnVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:07 AM     #2
Kriz1
[Expat's Voice Team]

Kriz1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bed and Breakfast in vermont

Its a beautiful place Julie...if I have any spare cash you'll be seeing us up there...

It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.
Kriz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:23 AM     #3
charliesmum
Permanantly Banned

Homeland: England
charliesmum is on a distinguished road

Looks gorgeous

My mother in law has a B&B in Canada and it seems to have the same feel.

Good luck

Zoe
charliesmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:03 AM     #4
InnVic

Kriz you'd always be welcome (I know we're not too far away) and we'd always do you a special mates rate!
Zoe, We get alot of canadian guests and we have Canada as "plan b"...just in case visa renewal is a pain in the butt. You can get an entepreneurs visa there. No E2 palaver. If you qualify (financial and experience) you are given three years to find a business (so no commitment of pressure to move faster than you may be ready for) then if you operate successfully for 12 months you can become a citizen.......maybe the USA could learn something from 'north of the border"!
Old 08-05-2006, 02:08 AM     #5
mark

Homeland: Unitied Kingdom
mark is on a distinguished road

Hi

Wow

I will definately be counting my loose change in my empty penny pot and open an account asap

See you when you have snow
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:13 AM     #6
Susie
[Expat's Voice Team]

Homeland: London
Susie is on a distinguished road

Hi Julie

Glad you have found our site helpful and hope you can pass the word around to any people you know who are expats in your area

You B & B is beautiful and I will definatley visit, hopefully Just before Christmas or just after.

When is your quite time? Hope it is when you have snow as I will need at least 4 rooms for family members

Thank you so much for your kind offer of 10% discount to expats members. If ever you wish to visit Florida just send me a PM and I will find you a very nice villa and discount the rate for you

Please note I am not a lawyer but want to be so this is just IMHO
Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:16 AM     #7
Kitty

Homeland: UK
Kitty is on a distinguished road

Hi

Count me in we will come too

Your Inn just so quaint. Please can you tell us a little about the surrounding area's and places that are a must to visit.
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:21 PM     #8
InnVic

Susie..our quiet time is Early december till Xmas eve. We usually have snow from thanksgiving. Most of our guests are from the adjacent states (NY, NJ, MA NH & CT) and spend the early holidays with family. After Xmas we get VERY busy. last year we didn't get a day off till 18th March!
Kitty. We are THE romantic destination in southern Vermont - we've actually been rated number one B&B on www.tripadvisor.com (you can read reviews by following link on our home page...it says we're top five but we've been number one for five months now.) The town of Chester is picture perfect unspoilt Victorian. Its in an area called Okemo valley. We are near four great ski areas. We also have cross country skiing, snowshoing, snowmobiles, ice skating and sleigh rides. For the summer/autumn we have a scenic train that runs from town, great kayaking, fishing, swim holes, hiking biking shopping (probably nothing like Florida though!) oh and Moose, bear, deer etc...sorry no 'gators! The state has great natural beauty and is unspoilt by billboards and neon lights. We have fantastic restaurants and wonderful summer theatres, craft fairs, antiquing, open air music, parades and all that "old town USA stuff". I really cant do it justice in a paragraph. You can check out the local CoC website at www.discoverokemo.org for more information on the area.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:04 AM     #9
kate201059

The author so hard ,keep it up.